Saturday, December 27, 2008

EX? wtf.

1.hi how are you?
- i'm great !

2.hey!you want to go to mall?
- jap i tanya bf i dulu k!

3.i love you
- sorry but we're over

4.do u want some cookies?
- no thanks. y dont u bg kat awek belah sane tu? :D

5.can you take me a picture?
- takde orang lain ke? daa

6. help me in my homework
- sory i only have two hands one for me & one for him :)

7. here's my gift to you
- susah je u nie.

8. let's just be textmates
- i dont think so. plus my credit now just for my new bf :)

9.do you want me to buy you an ipod?
- sure y not ! *nmpk sgt aku materialistic*. HAHA

10.let's sit together in the bus
- why dont u sit sblh awek tu. die lagi lawa. n single :D


11.hi baby!
- hi idiot


12.you still cute ouh?
- sure that's y in just fe weeks i cn get another bf. oh ya. better than u :)


13.i still love you
- who cares?


14.can i visit your house?
- nak bomoh ke? HAHA


15.do you love me?
- no. sorry.

p/s : the conclusion is; i hate my exs :D

1 comments:

huedar said...

adzfar aiman nie.lempang kang.HAHAHA