Monday, April 6, 2009

i miss daddy

about 10.10 pm i received ym message by asy asking me to read his new post at his blog.

http://hibikis9.blogspot.com/


i read it & when i reached the first 'dad' word, i started to cried.
i miss daddy.
i miss him, seriously.

i miss the moment when he scolded me & after that put a blanket on me while i'm sleeping, he regret it.

i miss the word,
belajar rajin rajin huda jangan jadi susah macam baba

but lately what happened is i think i make him dissapointed.
skip classes.
shop till drop
he's not mad at me. he didn't tell me he's dissapointed & i know he's still hoping on me to make my family better & better

daddy if you could read this i just wanted to tell you how i'm lucky to have a daddy like you.
I LOVE YOU & ALWAYS.





from your beloved 1st daughter,
HUDA. :)

2 comments:

Azlan Syah Iskandar Abdullah said...

eww i hate him. haha

huedar said...

hahaha ni bapak i ok ! :))